Policies & Procedures
We will always do our very best to satisfy our customers' delivery needs. However, we may not always be able to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day. This especially applies during a busy holiday time.
Same day delivery is generally available during our business hours (excluding holiday & peak floral delivery periods). Orders received after 12:00 pm may be delivered the next delivery day. There are no deliveries on Sundays and legal holidays. Please make sure your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays. This includes details such as apartment or suite # if needed along with current telephone numbers
*If the recipient is not at home when we attempt to deliver, we will either:
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time
- Leave a note on the recipient's door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time
- Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance)
- Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipient's door with this information
Delivery to Hospitals:
When placing your orders for a hospital, please be sure to include the name of the facility, telephone number, the name of the recipient and the room number of the recipient. We will deliver your gift in accordance to the facility procedures. Please note that many ICU patients are not permitted to receive flowers. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
Funeral arrangements typically require our services in advance before the service. If your sympathy or funeral order requires deliver at a specific time or day, please try and let us know several days in advance so we can best accommodate your needs. Sunday deliveries may not always be available.
From time to time, the substitution of flowers or containers are necessary. If this is the case with the floral arrangement and/or gift that you have ordered, we will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value.
The Honey Pot Floral & Gift Shop seeks to provide the best quality customer service available. But, in the event that there is a dispute with an order, we have established a return/refund policy to further assist our customers.
- If a customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right attempt a re-delivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on a scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes the weather works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
- If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact the florist directly. We will make every effort to replace the arrangement if contacted within 24 hours of delivery. Please remember that flowers are perishable so proper care is required. No replacements will be made for any orders should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date.
- In the event that the recipient refuses to accept a delivery from the sender, The Honey Pot Floral & Gift Shop is not responsible.
- In the event that the customer's error results in over-ordering of a product, The Honey Pot Floral & Gift Shop is not liable to provide a refund for the excess products.